The Cemetery Club
Directed by Keely Kurtas-Chapman
Oct. 24 & 25, 2014 at 8:00pm
Oct. 31 & Nov. 1, 2014 at 8:00pm
Oct. 26 & Nov. 2, 2014 at 2:00pm
Linda Browning, Ernie Nicastro, Linda Goodwin, Kathy Sturm & Laura Tirronen
Three Jewish widows meet once a month for tea before going to visit their husbands' graves. Ida is sweet tempered and ready to begin a new life; Lucille is a feisty embodiment of the girl who just wants to have fun; and Doris is prim and a bit judgmental. Sam the butcher meets the widows while visiting his wife's grave and seems to be shyly smitten with Ida, but Doris and Lucille thwart the budding romance to protect Ida from disappointment. They are guilt stricken when this nearly breaks Ida's heart, but all is resolved happily in the end.
Purchase tickets online or call 614.360.1000.
A Message from the President
Read the latest update from Curtain Players President Jill Taylor.
Why Live Theater?
Updated: September 23, 2014
- Spotlight: Director Applications Due October 24
- Oct 18: Three on Website, Social Media Team
- Oct 18: Construction Detours Curtain Players Patrons
- Oct 18: Artistic Advisory Committee at Work
- Oct 18: The Curtain-Friendship Connection
- Oct 18: 'Match Girl's' Build Day November 8
- Oct 18: 'Club' Talkback October 26
- Oct 18: Website Down Briefly October 18
- Oct 18: Board's October Meet Date Changed
- Oct 09: Curtain Players has 'Outstanding' Run at OCTA
- See all Curtain Players news. >
In the Spotlight
Director Applications Due October 24
The Curtain Players Director and Season Selection Committee, chaired by Marla Williams, is accepting applications to direct in the 2015-2016 season, the theatre's 53rd. Applications are due Friday October 24.
To request an application packet, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews with applicants will be conducted in November, and the 2015-2016 season will be announced in March.