The Diary of Anne Frank
Directed by Marla Williams
Produced by Lisa Billing
Stage Manager Kirsten Peninger
Oct. 30 & Nov. 6, 2016 at 2:00pm
Doug Browell, Kate Charlesworth-Miller, Julie Emmert Silvius, Jessica Greenwald, Mackenzie Joseph, Randy Lenhart, Casey Merkey, Patrick Petrilla, James F. Petsche, & Molly Watson
In this gripping new adaptation, newly discovered writings from the diary of Anne Frank, as well as survivor accounts, are interwoven to create a contemporary impassioned story of the lives of people persecuted under Nazi rule.
Suggested for audiences ages 13 and older.
Purchase tickets online or call 614.360.1000.
Inside Curtain Players
Read the latest update from Curtain Players Volunteer Laura Dachenbach
Got Rehearsal? Bringing 'Anne Frank' Into the Light
Updated: October 19, 2016
- Spotlight: Approved Measure Ups Board Size to 8
- Oct 24: Piper, Peninger & Moore Costume Winners
- Oct 24: 'Green Gables' Set Build November 12
- Oct 20: 'Anne Frank' Talk Back October 30
- Oct 17: Director App Deadline Extends to Oct 21
- Oct 14: BroadwayWorld Taking Reader Nominations
- Oct 13: Members to Vote on Board Expansion
- Oct 13: Anne Frank Exhibit On View at Library
- Oct 11: MemBOOship Meeting Oct 23 (Costumes!)
- Oct 11: 'Green Gables' Begins Rehearsals
- See all Curtain Players news. >
In the Spotlight
Approved Measure Ups Board Size to 8
The Curtain Players Board of Directors ranks are increasing from six to eight elected members beginning with the 2017-2018 season.
Members at the general meeting Sunday October 23 voted unanimously to adopt the by-laws amendment.
The board has floated the idea of expanding its size to better guide the theatre’s expanding level of administration, governance, operations, and programming. The board as recently as the 2011-2012 season had 12 elected members on the leadership team. That number was reduced to six in 2013.
Organization by-laws were amended in 2015 to create two-year terms for elected members, thus establishing continuity to the body, as only one half of the board’s members is up for election each year.
As approved, the new board members would be elected in May 2017. According to the approved measure, one of the new board member terms is for one year, the other for two years, thus maintaining the existing rotation of board members.
Details regarding board elections are to be announced later this season.